Saturday, February 19

My First website project (2009)

Was just browsing my email and stumbled upon my first website project.(Had sent this design to a few people for suggestions).
I had done some designs before for this company, but none were approved. Here are two of the designs which still exists in my inbox. And you would not want to check the older one's. ;p Below are the images of website i had done in photoshop. It was about two years back. Design No 1, i had even converted to HTML.

Design No. 1
Home Page

About us page.
My Take on Design 1:
  • Looks total Crap.
  • No proper color selection. Too much of dark and Too much of light color. 
  • Forceful use of images. Images are not properly cut, designed , modified.
  • Typography is royally screwed up.
  • Overall rating : 2.5stars.
Design No 2
Home page
About page


Services Page


Clients Page



My Take on Design 2:
  • I call it a Master Piece. :)
  • I like the Footer. It is simple and sober. 
  • The color combination is also good.
  • The typography isn't that good. Still need to work on that.
  • Overall rating : 4 stars. :)
Since then, have more concentrated on PHP development. Have also done a great amount of CSS coding and its time that i jump back to some simple designing. Yeah, i know, you would say why this ass does not design his own blog. Yup i am working on it. Its not perfect as yet, but i love it. 

Be the first one to Comment!!!

Post a Comment