Monday, April 27

A funny caller

This isn't a tech post, but it is worth blogging...

yesterday after the cricket match when i was all tired waiting for my mom to get me some Rasana, i received a call from some guy. (The code of the number looked that the call was from Bombay). I got this call on my Airtel number which i dnt use and none of my friends know about it. Though i was damm tired, the loud ringing of my nokia 3315 phone forced me to attend the call.

Me : Hello
Guy : Hello
Me : yes
Guy : kaun baat kar raha hai?
Me : tumko kaun chahiye?
Guy : kaun, asif baat kar raha hai??
Me : nahi , wrong number...

(When i was about to disconnet...)

Guy : bhaisaab, aap ka naam kya hai?
Me : (WTF??) bhaisaab, mai asif nahi hu, aur apne wrong number lagaya hai..
Guy : bhaisaab, please aap apna mobile bandh kar do?
Me: huuh?? Mai kyu phone bandh kar du??
Guy : ye mere GHAR ka number hai.. Muje ghar phone karna hai. Aap apna number bandh kar do..please 2 minute ke liye...
Me : (whaaaaat??) Arey maine yeh number bandh karne ke liye thodi liya hai?? tumara ghar ka number pe lagao..muje pareshan mat karo..
Guy : bhaisaab, mai ghar ka number lagata to aapko lagata hai..isliye mai aapse bola ki aap apna number bandh karo. agar aap number bandh karoge to hi mai ghar baat kar sakunga..!!

Me : (angry/ confused/ what the F@#$ ??) arey tum pagal ho kya?? chal phone rakh aur is number pe phirse phone mat karna...(disconnect)

After i diconnected, i laughed and told the story to my mom and sis..We all had a laugh.

Meanwhile the same guy called 3 more times. Eventually i ended up talking to him nicely and properly explaning how each telephone/cellphone number is unique and even if i disconnected my phone for him, he would not be able to talk to his family.
I hope he understood the concept.

At one point, i could not control my laughter, and at same time, i felt pitty on the guy for not been able to call up his family..



Be the first one to Comment!!!

Post a Comment